When I can’t settle on one idea for a slice or when my mind is thinking about many things, I like to write my TBAs. It’s a reflective exercise I learned many years ago from a wise friend, which stands for Truths, Beauties, and Appreciations.
- My back pain flared up earlier this week, making it difficult to sleep, but luckily I’ve felt much better today.
- The Covid outbreak at my school is starting to let up…I hope it stays that way!
- I’ve been feeling a little down lately and I’m not sure why. Hopefully the winter melting away will lift my spirits.
- I haven’t been living out my OLW (Health) lately. I need to focus more on my health, both physical and mental. When things are stressful at work, I tend to revert back to old habits.
- I love shopping for clothes in person, but shopping online is so tedious and boring. I want some new clothes, but online shopping takes so much time that I generally just give up.
- My green plants, which always make me smile.
- The new Pixar movie “Turning Red” is such a lovely film! I watched it this afternoon and loved all of it. It’s a perfect coming of age movie, depicting an honest mother/daughter relationship, the struggles and fun parts of being a teenager, and what puberty is like.
- The sweet smelling candle I’ve been burning all day makes my house seem so cozy.
- Spring Break is on the horizon, and in a month, I’ll be traveling to the mainland with friends. We are going to Seoul for some much-needed city life, where we’ll stay at a fancy hotel, go shopping, explore the city, and eat out at some delicious restaurants.
- My stack of to-read books that I am so looking forward to reading soon.
- The warm spring weather today. The sun was shining, there was a light breeze, and the temperature had warmed considerably, rendering my coat unnecessary for the first time in months.
- Having a whole day to myself to do whatever I wanted to do, which to be honest, wasn’t much.
- Coming home to a clean home yesterday. My cleaner comes on Fridays, which is always a special treat to start off the weekend.
- A friend of mine had surgery yesterday, and it went really well. Now onto the recovery, which will likely be a long road.
- The fact that quarantine is being lifted soon in Korea, which means I can spend more time at home this summer. I can’t wait to spend more time with my parents, nieces and nephew, and brother and sister in law, plus all of my extended family.