Today was tough. I was angry. I was frustrated. I was hurt. But despite the fact that I’m going through a hard time, I’m going to give gratitude. I going to intentionally look for things that I know to be true, that are beautiful, and that I appreciate.
- I am loved. My friends and family have poured so much love on me through numerous messages, emails, comments, and hugs these past few weeks and days. Everyone of your words and gestures has touched me deeply. Thank you!
- I am in pain, but there will be a day when the pain will stop. Everyday I take a step toward the end. Everyday I hope that today will be the day.
- I may not be able to make a difference, but I can stand up for what I believe in. I can use my voice. I hope this is enough.
- I’m still standing.
- I live a truly remarkable life. I get to travel the world, meet new people from diverse cultures, try new foods, indulge in luxuries, and work with kids. For that, I am truly thankful!
- The sight of my e-bike today. My e-bike that I left at Bubba’s (a restaurant) on Thanksgiving was right where I left it today. I know, with my track record with stolen bikes, I’m not too smart to leave it for 3 months, but it was COLD! Just glad it was still there!
- Green plants
- My clean apartment (that I didn’t have to clean)
- The song “Mean to Me”…I want love like this!
- Shanghai at night…love the lights!
- I appreciate my team. My team has stuck together through this trying time, and I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- I appreciate chai tea lattes. They make me smile.
- I appreciate Pizza Express, unlimited sweet tea, and good conversation today at lunch. Just what I needed!
- I appreciate the Two Writing Teachers SOL community of writers…you guys have uplifted me so much these past few days! Reading your comments not only fuels me as a writer, but shows me that I’m not alone. You mean more to me than you know.
- I appreciate Sherpa’s…on days when I don’t feel like cooking, I love that I can get food delivery at my door in less than an hour. Tonight was Thai yellow vegetable curry…yummy!
What are your TBAs?