Time for TBA’s again! TBA stands for Truths, Beauties, and Appreciations.
- I have the best friend in the world! She cares about me so much, and she is the best accountability partner ever! What would I do without my Shags?!?
- I might not say it enough, but I’m so blessed.
- I can’t dance, but I do it anyway. 😉
- I need more goat cheese in my life.
- Despite staying at work until 9PM, I went for a run tonight. And I hate running.
- XiTong, the cutest 4 year old around…her spunky spirit is contagious! Love her hugs!
- Shanghai in the springtime. My allergies go crazy, but I love all the newness blossoming around me!
- My momma. She’s pretty much the best lady around. She works so hard everyday, and I’m so happy for her that she’s on a vacation in England right now. She deserves it! 🙂
- I appreciate music that keeps me going…my new fave “Sleeping at Last” for work jams and old school 90’s to motivate me to move my booty!
- My colleagues- they work like crazy to provide the best education to our kiddoes. I’m lucky to have so many great teachers on my team!
- Technology- it helps me everyday. 🙂
- That I come home to a clean house 3 times a week…and I don’t have to do it! I told you I’m blessed. 🙂
Join the Slice of Life Writing Community at Two Writing Teachers! You’ll be glad you did! 🙂