I saw a fellow slicer’s post today about Top Ten Lists, so I thought I’d try it out for myself!
Things I Hate:
1. When people complain about things, but don’t give suggestions for how to improve whatever it is they’re complaining about (yes, I do this too and hate when I do it!)
2. Not having enough time in the day for work AND play
3. Bad dreams
4. When people don’t say what they feel
6. When people spit on the ground…yuck!
7. Bad drivers
8. Losing…I getting better at it, but I still really don’t like it!
9. When I forget to do something…especially when I know I forgot to do something, but I forgot what it was!
10. Trying to talk someone else into doing something they don’t want to do
Things I Love:
1. Starbuck’s Iced Shaken Lemon Tea…mmmmm!
2. Chinglish…Did you notice anything in the picture above? 😉 Look closely…
3. Reading and Writing- both doing it and teaching it!
4. The SOLC- it’s been good to write each and every day this month! I’m hoping to continue after the challenge!
5. New writer’s notebooks…Thanks Adrienne! 🙂
6. My iPhone and iPad, oh and while I’m already endorsing Apple, my MacBook Pro, too!
7. Sunshine and warmer weather
8. Traveling- only 2 and a half weeks until my next vacation! Woo Hoo!!!
9. Toddlers…they are the cutest! No, I don’t want one (yet), but they’re fun to play with. 🙂
10.The Office- I sort of have this major crush on John Krasinski and kind of wish he wasn’t married. Dang it, Emily Blunt, you beat me to it! 😉
I also love that it was way easier for me to think of my things I love than my things I hate!